When the romantic becomes hopeless and melancholy...

Last night I  have raped the repeat button of my keyboard by playing some instrumental love songs which I have downloaded out of boredom and Emoness. Single kaya ako! So I have the rights to do such. And nostalgia came along. My past relationship memories quite rested in my head.
From here
My last serious relationship was Two years ago. It was with my classmate. Let's call him Dan. Dan and I broke up after 1 year and it was me who put an end to it. It's just because I felt like I'm no longer happy with what we're doing. With what kind of relation we have. It came to a point that I said I love you without substance. Without meaning. Just to make him feel he is being loved which I think he's not. Not anymore. I may be bad for doing that so I have decided to put a stopper to it. I don't want to further complicate things. I broke up with him a day after our anniversary. It was dawn.

Now, I feel so alone. It's been 2 non-kilig-moments years. I want to get involved with someone. Again. And this time, I'll be more true to him. With what I'm feeling. No sugar-coatings. Promise! hehe. Nakakainis talaga pag nasa ganitong state ka! kung anu-anong naiisip mo. grrrr!
I'll just keep on waiting. At syempre dapat lumandi rin. Chos. From here

2 comments:

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

Time will come friend! :D And matatawa ka na lang as you bid goodbye to these emo moments! :D

JM said...

hahah!!! oo nga. tatawa talaga ako ng buong giliw if ever. sana sana! :)

Post a Comment