This is it. peys to peys!

Tomorrow is the day. Me and Nate will be meeting in his house tomorrow night. I'm not the one who arranged this. SIYA un! ayiheeee! kinikilig ako ng todo-todo. Parang gusto kong magplanking sa gitna ng bus kanina on my way home when I received a text message from him.
From here
Currently, Nate is in Davao with his family. That's what he said. E nung sinabi nya un na we'll meet e akala ko ngayon na. atat na ata tlga? So bukas nga talaga. hahah! E kasi naman. Pero for the record, Neither I nor he mentioned anything about us having sex. Pero kung yun yung gusto nya, sino ba naman ako para tumanggi?! HAHAH! But seriously, I want this relationship (friendship! or malay naten magtuloy-tuloy?) of ours to be smooth and clean as much as possible. Wala na. As I type this blog entry, nakangiti na lang ako ng pagkalaki-laki. We're texting at the moment. And this is the first time he added "Mwuaah" as his concluding remark. siyeeeeeeet! hahahah! Ma-ishare lang. :)
From here

Tomorrow, magpapalung-palo ako sa work para matapos ako ng maaga. Inspired to the core? hahah! Naeexcite na ko people. whaaaah! -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment