All time Low in Manila!


Excited very much! It's been 2 years since my friend introduced to me the band All time low. All time Low is an American pop punk band formed in 2003 having Alexander Gaskarth as the vocalist and rhythm guitarist, lead guitarist and backing vocalist Jack Barakat, bassist and back vocalist Zachary Merrick, and  Rian Dawson on drums.
From left to right: Rian, Alex, Jack, Zachary. From here
Dear Maria, Count me in was the first song I 've listened from ATL. At Halos paulit-ulit ko un pinatugtog! hehe. And from there, I started downloading mp3's of their songs. I just like the voice of Alex. At ang gwapo pa! Shet! Sino bang hindi maiinlove sa looks ni dear Papa Alex?! haha! 

Si Papa Alex.  webchat? ayiheee! From here
Kinikilig ako! syet! X_X From here
sana beki ka na lang Alex! hahah!! hang cute cute! From here
So when my friend told me that they're coming this September, sus! I almost jumped out of excitement.I checked out the details of their upcoming concert at parang gusto kong tumambling sa mahal ng tickets
I have to watch this! whaaaaaaah!

Actually, the VIP tickets are now sold out. Over hyper ang mga ATL fanatics! Hindi ko rin sila masisisi kasi maganda talaga ung quality ng music ng ATL. Malaman ung lyrics. You can easily relate to it! As in! Damn. I'm really excited to watch ATL rocking the Araneta Colesium LIVE! If given the chance, I really want to see Alex up close! Elyamae saison teh? haha!!! syeeeet! I just can't wait. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment