Blogger na ko! Yeah!

From here
Yes. This will gonna be my first blog entry guys. By the way, Call me JM. I'm a science major graduate from one of the most well known university here in the Philippines. And I am currently employed in a university doing research stuffs. Naks!
I have decided to create this blog site for me to share some piece of my not-so-exciting-but-trying-to-be-elating life. I'm a gay kiddo. But very discrete. I know my sexual preference but man, I'm not that kind of person who has enough confidence to show the world how gay I am. Yeah! People might say that it's OK to be gay. Ayos lang yan! Tanggap ka namen! but hey! you don't know what its like. Don't even try to fit in to the shoes of other people if you're not that aware of what kind of emotional hardships they're going through. Baka mapahiya ka lang!
So basically, I just want to share my personal experiences on a daily basis. Sana! I hope my schedule will allow me to do so. Excited much!


9 comments:

Mac Callister said...

welcome to the blogosphere!!!

JM said...

Thanks Mac. I've been reading your blog entries prior to the decision of making this blogsite. heheh! Nakakatuwa. :)

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

Welcome JM!!!! :D Apir tayo! baguhan din ako d2! :D

JM said...

haha!!! Apir ronron! tayo na't magexplore. ^___^

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

Dora ikaw ba yan?!

MkSurf8 said...

welcome to blogworld!

JM said...

@Ronron: back pack na lang na purple kulang pde na. ahaha!
@MkSurf8: Thanks! ;)

ZiP Reid said...

hindi ka naman galit sa mga chemicals? hehe.. Love your background though.. So organic chemistry! New blogger here as well. Enjoy blogging!

JM said...

@Zip: hindi naman masyado. sakto lang. thanks. organic chem indeed. ^_^

Post a Comment